Family Day in the City of London: what's open and closed
LONDON, ONTARIO -- Monday, February 17 is Family Day, and there is a lot to do in our city.
South London Community Centre is offering a free open gym from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
From a free pancake breakfast to drop-in pickleball, Carling Heights Optimist Community Centre will be open from 8:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
The North London Optimist Centre is open for roller skating from 1:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. Skate rentals are available.
If you prefer ice skating, Victoria Park is offering free outdoor skating from 10:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. as well as the Rotary Rink at Covent Garden Market from 11:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
Canada Games Aquatic Centre will be open from 3:00 p.m. with their regular programs.
Springwater Conservation Area in St. Thomas will teach you all you need to know about snowshoeing rom 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
According to the City of London, there are also a few closures worth mentioning:
• City Hall, 300 Dufferin Avenue
• City of London offices at 355 Wellington Street, 2nd floor (Citi Plaza)
• Environmental and Parks Planning, 267 Dundas Street
• Housing Access Centre, 379 Dundas Street, Suite 116
• Planning Division, 204/206 Dundas Street
• Courts Administration, Provincial Offences Office, 824 Dundas Street
• Boyle Memorial Community Centre
• Byron Optimist Community Centre
• Hamilton Road Seniors’ Centre & Community Centre
• Kinsmen Recreation Centre (arena is open, community centre is closed)
• Kiwanis Seniors’ Community Centre
• Springbank Gardens Community Centre
• Stronach Community Recreation Centre (arena is open, community centre is closed)
Please note some of these events are weather permitting. Contact them for more information.