Skip to main content

Another round of wet weather

Share

Rain showers will continue in the region with temperatures tapering off before rising again this weekend.

“A Colorado-low [is] moving through the area. Strong winds, heavy rainfall, and the risk for mixed precipitation,” said CTV News London Meteorologist Julie Atchison.

Atchison said there is the potential for some snowfall Wednesday night across northern Grey and Bruce Counties. She said it’ll be warmer in the morning, but the temperature will be dropping off in the afternoon.

“Periods of rain expected, about 5-10 millimetres in London,” said Atchison. “North of London, though, rainfall amounts could top 20-25 millimetres.”

On Thursday, Atchison said the London region could even see some snowflakes, “Not expecting a lot of accumulation, however, we could see some flakes especially as we move through your Thursday evening.”

Here’s a look at the London, Ont. region’s forecast

Wednesday: Periods of rain. Rain or periods of drizzle early in the morning. Temperature falling to plus 4 in the afternoon.

Wednesday night: Cloudy. 60 per cent chance of rain showers early in the evening. 40 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries before morning. Temperature steady near plus 3.

Thursday: Cloudy with 60 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 4.

Friday: Cloudy with 40 per cent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 5.

Saturday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 9.

Sunday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 13.

Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 14.

CTVNews.ca Top Stories

BUDGET 2024

BUDGET 2024 Feds cutting 5,000 public service jobs, looking to turn underused buildings into housing

Five thousand public service jobs will be cut over the next four years, while underused federal office buildings, Canada Post properties and the National Defence Medical Centre in Ottawa could be turned into new housing units, as the federal government looks to find billions of dollars in savings and boost the country's housing portfolio.

Lululemon unveils first summer kit for Canada's Olympic and Paralympic teams

Lululemon showed off its collection for the Summer Olympics and Paralympics on Tuesday at the Liberty Grand entertainment complex. Athletes sported a variety of selections during a fashion show that featured garments to be worn on the podium, during opening and closing ceremonies, media interviews and daily life on the ground in France.

Stay Connected