Articles by Jenn Basa
- Harm-reduction group using new tool hoping to prevent more fatal overdoses
- There's a growing need for Iranian stem cell donors: one non-profit explains how you can help
- Zellers is making a comeback: hundreds attend store opening
- OPP warn of rise in 'grandparent scams' and how to protect yourself
- Humane Society helps keep pet food program running
- London Curling Club celebrates 175 years
- ‘It shows London is a diverse city’: Ramadan Marketplace helps Muslim community prepare for the holy month
- Annual COVID-19 boosters could become a reality: MLHU
- New study shows how technology provides mental health support to patients with chronic health issues
- 'We’ll see you again soon': London, Ont. hopes to bring Olympic trials to the city after Brier's success
Jenn is a multi-skilled journalist at CTV News London.
Growing up in Mississauga, Ont., the news was always on in Jenn’s family home. Watching journalists report on breaking news and significant moments in history drove Jenn to pursue a career in news.
Jenn holds a journalism diploma from Seneca College and a Bachelor of Arts in Communications, with honours, from York University.
In 2019, Jenn began her career in journalism as a videographer with Global News in Kingston, Ont. She joined the CTV Atlantic team as a video journalist in 2021.
Jenn has a passion for storytelling, with a special interest in criminal justice and investigative journalism.
As a reporter, Jenn has covered a variety of topics, including the Wet'suwet'en solidarity blockade in Tyendinaga, a vigil for a victim of the Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752 crash, and a federal and provincial deal with a 3M plant to produce N95 masks.
Jenn speaks English.