Articles by Gerry Dewan
- Taking steps to help combat cognitive loss
- Woman rescued from vehicle after Friday afternoon crash on London, Ont. bridge
- Sarnia police experience sticker shock while updating fleet of vehicles
- After losing the vote, those who lobbied to have pride flags flown in Norwich Township facilities say the fight isn't over
- Bikes for Migrants runs for second consecutive year
After graduating from South Huron Secondary High School in Exeter, Gerry attended the Radio Broadcasting program at Humber College in Toronto.
The plan was to get a job as a creative writer in radio, but working part-time at CKO, an all-news national radio network, fuelled an interest in news and information.
He’s since jumped back and forth between radio and television, always with the emphasis on local news. “I’m a firm believer in the value of local news and information, and in helping people stay in touch with their community.”
Gerry speaks English.