Suspected drug distribution ring busted in Perth County
(Scott Miller / CTV London)
Seven people are facing charges after Perth County OPP searched a home in Mitchell and found stolen property and a variety of drugs.
Officers executed a search warrant at a residence on Trafalgar Street on Thursday and seized stolen property valued at over $10,000.
In addition, a variety of drugs with an estimated street value of $20,000 were seized, along with about $2,000 in cash and drug paraphernalia.
As a result seven people are facing charges including:
- possession of property obtained by crime
- possession of methamphetamine
- possession of cocaine
- possession of hydromorphone
- possession of cannabis resin
- possession of cannabis marijuana
Those charged are:
- Brandon Blake, 22, from the Municipality of North Perth
- Andrew Brodhagen, 26, from the Municipality of West Perth
- Jeffery Brunner, 40, from the Municipality of West Perth
- Haleigh Geiger, 23, from the Municipality of West Perth
- Jane Macneil, 50, from the Municipality of West Perth
- David Stoll, 49, of no fixed address
- Danial Turner, 41, from the Municipality of West Perth
Brunner is additionally charged with possession of methamphetamine for the purpose of trafficking, Stoll is additionally charged with breach of recognizance and possession of marijuana and methamphetamine for the purpose of trafficking.
Brodhagen is also charged with breach of probation and Turner has also been charged with possession of a prohibited weapon and breach of probation.
All seven accused are scheduled to appear in court in Stratford in August.