Strathroy man charged with numerous sexual offences following Internet investigation
A person typing on their keyboard is seen in this file photo.
A Strathroy man has been charged with several offences following an Internet investigation.
In April, Middlesex OPP were tipped off about online pictures of a minor on a particular website.
On June 17, OPP raided a home and seized a computer, and three cell phones.
They will undergo forensic analysis.
The accused, an 18 year old man from Strathroy has been charged with 18 sexual offences, including:
• Publication of an intimate image without consent X3
• Sexual interference with a person under 16 years of age X3
• Invitation to sexual touching with a person under 16 years of age X3
• Indecent exposure to a person under 16 years of age X3
• Sexual assault
• Sexual assault on a person under 16 years of age X2
• Sexual exploitation X3
The man's identity is being withheld as per the Youth Criminal Justice Act because some of the alleged crimes took place when he was a minor.
He was released and will appear in a London court on July 18.