Seven new cases of COVID-19 identified in TVDSB schools
Published Tuesday, December 29, 2020 7:54AM EST Last Updated Tuesday, December 29, 2020 5:22PM EST
LONDON, ONT. -- The Thames Valley District School Board announced seven new COVID-19 cases in area schools from Dec. 27 to Dec. 29.
The schools involved include:
- Glen Cairn Public School
- Locke’s Public School
- London Central Secondary School
- HB Beal Secondary School
- White Oaks Public School
- Lord Dorchester Secondary School (two cases)
- Princess Elizabeth Public School
You can find the full list of active COVID-19 cases posted to the TVDSB website here.
Officials say all staff, parents and guardians of affected school communities were immediately notified.
The health unit continues to investigate close contacts in order to follow-up with testing advice. Anyone who is not contacted is not considered to be at risk.
Meanwhile the Catholic board currently lists five active cases at in the London and surrounding area.
- one active case at St. Michael, London
- three active case at St. Anne's, St. Thomas
- one active case at Monsignor JH O'Neil, Tillsonburg
You can find the list of active COVID-19 cases posted to the LDCSB here.