Restaurant catches fire south of Hanover
Fire at the Top End Restaurant on April 26, 2016. (Scott Miller/CTV)
Firefighters are dealing with a blaze at the Top End Restaurant and Tavern in Neustadt.
Emergency crews were called to the bar around 3 p.m. Tuesday afternoon after neighbours noticed smoke coming from the building.
It's not known what sparked the blaze.
There are no reported injuries so far as a result of the fire.
Roads around the building were closed for several hours as crews were on scene.