London police seize shotgun, $30K in drugs and cash
A shotgun, drugs and cash seized from a home on Pond Mills Road are seen in this photo released by the London Police Service on Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2015.
A search warrant executed at a Pond Mills Road home has led to the seizure of a gun and thousands in drugs and cash.
London police and the RCMP executed the search on Friday after arresting four people in two vehicles.
Among the items seized were:
- sawed-off 12-gauge shotgun
- 6.3 ounces crystal methamphetamine valued at $17,700
- hydromorph contin valued at $4,150
- 32 grams marijuana valued at $320
- $11,460 in cash
As a result of the investigation, four people are facing charges.
Robert Rivard, 36, of London is facing eight counts including:
- four counts of possession of a Schedule I substance for the purpose of trafficking
- possession of a Schedule II substance
- possess firearm while prohibited
- possess prohibited firearm
- driving while disqualified
Nicole George, 25, of London is facing four counts of possession of a Schedule I substance for the purpose of trafficking, possession of a Schedule II substance and unauthorized possession of a prohibited weapon.
In addition, Charles Grebenchan and Ericka Paton, both 24 of London, have each been charged with possession of a Schedule I substance for the purpose of trafficking.