London man facing more human trafficking charges
A 40-year-old London man is facing more charges after two more alleged victims of a prostitution case were identified.
Investigators say four teenagers have been approached by the suspect with an offer to work in the sex trade.
Last month, Sean Leadston was charged with several offences including procuring a person under 18 years to provide sexual services. Police say he was also in possession of a T-11 Cobra Taser, a hunting-style knife and 600 mg of methamphetamine.
His latest charges include:
- Two counts of domestic assault
- Trafficking in persons under 18 years by recruiting;
- Financial/material benefit/trafficking person under 18;
- Withhold identity / trafficking person under 18;
- Procuring a person under the age of 18 years to have illicit sexual intercourse;
- Procuring a person under the age of 18 years to become a prostitute;
- Exercise control;
- Administering drug for the purpose of illicit sex;
- Living off the avails of prostitution - person under 18 years;
- Living off the avails of prostitution - violence/intimidation person under 18;
- Traffic in Schedule I substance (methamphetamine).