Articles by Jenn Basa
- Western University announces $3.5M endowment for new research chair in nephrology
- London works to live up to 'the City of Music' with expo, future events on the way
- Lawson first in North America to study new biopsy method for breast cancer patients
- 'First of its kind' transition home will be offered to women over 50 facing homelessness
- Harm-reduction group using new tool hoping to prevent more fatal overdoses
- There's a growing need for Iranian stem cell donors: one non-profit explains how you can help
- Zellers is making a comeback: hundreds attend store opening
- OPP warn of rise in 'grandparent scams' and how to protect yourself
- Humane Society helps keep pet food program running
- London Curling Club celebrates 175 years
Jenn is a multi-skilled journalist at CTV News London.
Growing up in Mississauga, Ont., the news was always on in Jenn’s family home. Watching journalists report on breaking news and significant moments in history drove Jenn to pursue a career in news.
Jenn holds a journalism diploma from Seneca College and a Bachelor of Arts in Communications, with honours, from York University.
In 2019, Jenn began her career in journalism as a videographer with Global News in Kingston, Ont. She joined the CTV Atlantic team as a video journalist in 2021.
Jenn has a passion for storytelling, with a special interest in criminal justice and investigative journalism.
As a reporter, Jenn has covered a variety of topics, including the Wet'suwet'en solidarity blockade in Tyendinaga, a vigil for a victim of the Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752 crash, and a federal and provincial deal with a 3M plant to produce N95 masks.
Jenn speaks English.