Gun and drugs seized from Queens Avenue home
A gun seized from a Queens Avenue home on Friday, Oct. 3, 2014 is seen in this image released by the London Police Service.
London police say drugs and a sawed-off shotgun have been seized after a search of a Queens Avenue home on Friday.
In addition to the weapon, among the items seized were small amounts of: hydromorphone, dilaudid, oxycodone, marijuana bud and Canadian currency.
As a result, 49-year-old John Peckham of London has been charged with:
- unauthorized possession of a prohibited weapon
- careless storage of a firearm
- weapons dangerous
- possession of property obtained by crime
- two counts of possession of a firearm contrary to a prohibition order
- possession of a Schedule II substance
- three counts of possession of a Schedule I substance
The search was executed in co-operation with the RCMP.