Electrical fire at home causes $400,000 damage
A fire on Morgan Cres. in London on Saturday, March 5, 2016 caused $400,000 in damages.
A fire at a residence late Friday on Morgan Crescent caused extensive damage.
Fire crews were called to the home about 11:45 p.m. and found heavy smoke throughout the house. Nobody was home at the time of the fire and there were no injuries.
Shaun Fairweather, a fire prevention inspector, said the fire started in the basement and was electrical in nature.
Fairweather says he has completed his investigation and damage has been pegged at $400,000.
The house has a For Sale sign on the lawn and the asking price is $639,000.