Articles by Jordyn Read
- MLHU reporting 22 new COVID-19 cases and zero deaths for region
- OPP charge 37-year-old of Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation with assault
- London, Ont., driver charged with impaired driving in Grand Bend
- Sarnia, Ont. man facing charges for alleged robbery
- 'This really puts London on the map:' Celebrating local Olympic champions
August 2021: Jordyn Read is no longer with the company.
Jordyn Read is a journalist at CTV News in London.
Originally from Muskoka, Ont., Jordyn holds a bachelor's degree from the University of Western Ontario and a post-graduate certificate in broadcast journalism with honours from Fanshawe College.
She began her career on the radio in Muskoka where she worked as a host interviewing musicians.
Shortly after, she moved on to work as a video journalist for Rogers Media, covering sports and community events in London, Ont.
In 2019, Jordyn was hired as an editorial assistant for Global News Toronto where she chased stories, conducted interviews and produced/coordinated original ideas for the “Making a Difference Segment.”
Jordyn was also an associate producer and helped create a series called, “The Win,” that profiled eight influential people in Toronto.
At the same time Jordyn worked as a Reporter for 680News where she actively sourced and shared relevant news in real time.
In her spare time, Jordyn enjoys being active outside, playing sports and relaxing with her two dogs, Shayla and Sweet Pea.