Articles by Gerry Dewan
- Police attended reported shooting in central London, Ont., one person sent to hospital
- Keeping a cap on contributions: Deadline come and gone for politicians to reveal who contributed to their campaigns
- Old North residents say City Hall fix for infrastructure fell flat
- Gender-affirming healthcare debated in Lambton County
- Site tour given of future Volkswagen plant in St. Thomas
After graduating from South Huron Secondary High School in Exeter, Gerry attended the Radio Broadcasting program at Humber College in Toronto.
The plan was to get a job as a creative writer in radio, but working part-time at CKO, an all-news national radio network, fuelled an interest in news and information.
He’s since jumped back and forth between radio and television, always with the emphasis on local news. “I’m a firm believer in the value of local news and information, and in helping people stay in touch with their community.”
Gerry speaks English.