Articles by Daryl Newcombe
- London transit may consider increasing bus fares as budget pressures intensify
- Serious collision sends scooter rider to hospital
- Critics say London, Ont.’s bike lanes are under-utilized and seasonal— but here’s the ridership data
- Farhi offers to partner with city as London, Ont. unveils strategy to fight office and storefront vacancies
- Dozens of school zones need photo radar, but London limited to seven units
Daryl Newcombe was born and raised in Guelph. He earned a B.Sc. in Environmental Science from the University of Guelph and then returned to school several years later for a diploma in Broadcasting from Conestoga College.
Daryl was first hired to work in our London newsroom in 2002 before spending seven years as a videographer in Windsor; the last several on the city hall beat. Daryl returned to London in 2010.
He primarily covers the city hall beat.
In his spare time Daryl enjoys travelling, reading about science and military history, and doing home renovations.