Articles by Daryl Newcombe
- Building height bogs down proposed development in Hyde Park: it’s too short
- Amidst diversity concerns on the London Police Services Board, a single vacant seat draws 54 applicants
- Council committee extends possible lifeline to Thames Pool
- Planning committee wants debris from toppled historic barn removed by hand
- Neighbourhood group slams city for lack of transparency in recommending closure of Thames Pool
Daryl Newcombe was born and raised in Guelph. He earned a B.Sc. in Environmental Science from the University of Guelph and then returned to school several years later for a diploma in Broadcasting from Conestoga College.
Daryl was first hired to work in our London newsroom in 2002 before spending seven years as a videographer in Windsor; the last several on the city hall beat. Daryl returned to London in 2010.
He primarily covers the city hall beat.
In his spare time Daryl enjoys travelling, reading about science and military history, and doing home renovations.